Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia-Herrera Weights From Puerto Rico (Live Updates)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia-Herrera Weights From Puerto Rico (Live Updates)

Danny Garcia defends his lineal 140 lb. championship versus Mauricio Herrera on Saturday evening in Bayamon, Puerto Rico.

Both fighters are set to weigh in, as well as all fighters on the undercard. [Click Here To Read More]

The heavyweight fight will be the best fight of the night.

Comment

Seems like a decent event for Showtime. I hope Showtime does decent numbers with this card to make up for the money it's going to lose this year on Mayweather. I still can't believe that Showtime gave Mayweather that huge deal..and first it was The Ghost..now it's the guy who lost 12-0 to Devon Alexander.
      Last edited by Snake4380; 03-14-2014, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
        Seems like a decent event for Showtime. I hope Showtime does decent numbers with this card to make up for the money it's going to lose this year on Mayweather. I still can't believe that Showtime gave Mayweather that huge deal..and first it was The Ghost..now it's the guy who lost 12-0 to Devon Alexander.
        That's a very interesting observation because chances are that Mayweather vs Maidana will not exceed the million PPV mark (I'm thinking it'll do what the Guerrero & Ortiz fights did: around 800k). One million PPV buys is usually a very good number, but considering what Showtime is paying Mayweather, they may end up on the losing end!

Comment

The Heavyweight fight should be spectacular, hope Malik Scott is there to win.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
              What does Mayweather have to do with this thread? Try to stay on topic and let Floyd be discussed in any of the dozens of other threads already dedicated to him.

Garcia and Wilder both look to be in good shape.

Comment

Wasn't Scott like 270 for his last fight?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

JuanMa Lopez vs Daniel Ponce De Leon

Watch FREE Juan Manuel Lopez vs Daniel Ponce De Leon Live Stream! - as de leon is now older and wiser to beat lopez after their 2008 encounter and wants revenge... bit.ly/1iqfRBB

Comment

Working...
                  X