No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: LIVE STREAM: Danny Garcia-Mauricio Herrera Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: LIVE STREAM: Danny Garcia-Mauricio Herrera Weigh-In

“Garcia vs. Herrera,” a 12-round WBC Super Lightweight World Title on Saturday, March 15, is presented by Golden Boy Promotions, Swift Promotions in association with PR Best Boxing and sponsored by Corona and AT&T. The co-main event, Deontay Wilder vs. Malik Scott, is a 12-round WBC Final Heavyweight eliminator bout presented by Golden Boy Promotions in association with Goossen Tutor Promotions. The SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® telecast will air live at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT and can be heard in Spanish using secondary audio programming (SAP). In the main event on the SHOWTIME EXTREME (7 p.m. ET/PT) (Delayed on the West Coast) portion of the card, former world champions Juan Manuel Lopez and Daniel Ponce de Leon square off in a 10-round rematch for the WBO International Junior Lightweight Title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

HOLY ****!! Danny got agitated lol. I love it.

Danny: I'm gonna hurt you.. Herrera: You aint gonna do ****.

Both looked good.

Comment

I'm so rooting for Herrera...dudes attitude is just so chill even after being thoroughly disrespected the last few weeks. Gotta root for the underdog in this one the promo for this has just been bad bad bad.

Comment

Danny just slammed a whole bottle of pedialyte, dude needs to move up to 147 ASAP.

Herrera's got this though

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
          Danny just slammed a whole bottle of pedialyte, dude needs to move up to 147 ASAP.

Herrera's got this though

I'll bet you all my points and my left nut that Herrera won't do **** tomorrow night!

PRPP

Comment

Working...
          X