Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: It's Sad, I Have To Knock My Brother Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: It's Sad, I Have To Knock My Brother Out

Undefeated heavyweight Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder (30-0, 30KOs) is not looking forward to Saturday's fight, because he has to face a good friend in the ring - Malik Scott (36-1-1, 13KOs). They will trade punches at the Coliseo Ruben Rodriguez in Bayamon City, Puerto Rico.

A lot is on the line. The World Boxing Council has deemed the bout a semi-final eliminator. Friendship or not, Wilder has promised to score knockout number 31.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He should just pretend that he's his sister instead,since he seems to have no problem hitting women.

Comment

I just hope they both come to fight. Alot of buddy bouts have been bad for entertainment

Comment

this is a step up for wilder, but lets be honest it aint that big of an accomplishment. Scott never beat anyone good, and the one time he stepped up, to Chisora, he practically quit and lost by KO

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
          this is a step up for wilder, but lets be honest it aint that big of an accomplishment. Scott never beat anyone good, and the one time he stepped up, to Chisora, he practically quit and lost by KO
          Scott won every round against Glaskov and had to settle for a draw so at this stage it's fair to say that Scottt has been in tougher. If Scott comes to win this is anyone's fight

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
            He should just pretend that he's his sister instead,since he seems to have no problem hitting women.
            That is shallow bro. Stop judging people. Im sure you've done things that ppl may deem questionable or tasteless, but im sure you still consider yourself a good person. Let the man fight. If you want to judge him as a humanitarian, become a Legal Judge so you have the legal rights/qualifications to "Judge" someone. If not, keep your tasteless shallow comments to yourself. We watch boxing for the sport, not for the soap opera stories that happen outside of the ring.

Comment

Malik cant punch much but it would be nice to someday see "Wooden Legs Wilder" get knocked down just to see how many hours it would take him to get back up on those stiff stilts of his.

Comment

Huge Deontay fan, hope he puts Scott away and goes on to win the WBC title.

War Wilder!

Comment

Can't wait for Tomorrow! When a boxing event is on, it's like a national holiday in my head. I get so amped up in anticipation like a child on Christmas Eve. Sometimes you knew what toys you were going to get, but for the most part there were always plenty of surprises under the tree. That's how I feel about this fight and this card in general! Wilder SHOULD win but might get spoiled by a crafty boxer. Danny SHOULD win but might get spoiled by a crafty boxer. Can't wait till tomorrow night to open my gifts.

Comment

That has to be tough.
                    Last edited by TRTboy; 03-14-2014, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X