No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Danny Garcia, Wilder, Juanma, Ponce Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Danny Garcia, Wilder, Juanma, Ponce Workouts

BAYAMON, Puerto Rico - Unified Super Lightweight World Champion Danny "Swift" Garcia, Mauricio "El Maestro" Herrera, WBC Continental Americas Heavyweight Champion Deontay "Bronx Bomber" Wilder, Malik "King" Scott, Juan Manuel "JuanMa" Lopez, Daniel Ponce de Leon and Daniel "Miracle Man" Jacobs spoke to the media during an open workout at Amelia Municipal Boxing Gym in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico in advance of their respective fights this Saturday, March 15 bouts at Cloliseo Ruben Rodriguez in Bayamon, Puerto Rico, which will air LIVE on SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING and SHOWTIME EXTREME.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Malik Scott is gonna get hurt real bad.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Deontay "Bronx Bomber" Wilder
      Deontay's been hanging out with Peter Quillin a lot these days.

Comment

wilder is the future

Comment

I'll be there this Saturday night. Rooting for Garcia, Juanma and Malik! Should be an entertaining night of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            I'll be there this Saturday night. Rooting for Garcia, Juanma and Malik! Should be an entertaining night of boxing.
            Watch out for the exotic bugs,cuz youre face will get swelled up,and they wont let you back in the states..
            Then you will have to be a fisherman,that the kids will call fatface..

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              You stay in Puerto Rico or you flying there for a great card?

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                You stay in Puerto Rico or you flying there for a great card?
                I'm here as an exchange student until May (Universidad Sagrado Corazon)... I got to take photos with Angel, Danny, Juanma, PDL and even one of the Watsons lol. I wasn't a big fan of Danny but after meeting him and his dad, I am a supporter. Angel was surprisingly nice and humble. Danny was shy but a good kid.

Comment

This could be a sleepers night ,the only fight I ? is Danny ,could be a very interesting decision,Herrera has got to look out for Danny's close eyes left hook. WTF boxers does that and gets away with it.

Comment

I didnt knew that Jacobs is fighting too! I was wondering already if he would fight again or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X