No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Danny Garcia, Herrera Final Presser Heats Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Danny Garcia, Herrera Final Presser Heats Up

Garcia vs. Herrera, a 12-round WBC Super Lightweight World Title on Saturday, March 15, is presented by Golden Boy Promotions, Swift Promotions in association with PR Best Boxing and sponsored by Corona and AT&T. It will air as the main event of the SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING telecast (9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT) and will be available in Spanish via secondary audio programming (SAP). In the co-main event, Deontay Wilder takes on Malik Scott, in a 12-round WBC Final Heavyweight eliminator bout presented by Golden Boy Promotions in association with Goossen Tutor Promotions. SHOWTIME Boxing on SHOWTIME EXTREME (7 p.m. ET/PT - Delayed on the West Coast) will feature Juan Manuel Lopez and Daniel Ponce de Leon in a 10-round rematch for the WBO International Junior Lightweight Title. [Click Here To Read More]

What the f**k is "Grashia", . Danny can't even say "Gracias" right, .

Comment

Danny's dad is one annoying mofo

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
        even white people that I know who don't speak Spanish can say gracias better than this guy,he's funny

Comment

What is wrong with some losers lately?war danny

Comment

Danny should get an interpreter.lol

Comment

but but but he puerto rican, yeah I believe it now. Didnt used to be before but the way he speaks spanish he can only be puerto rican.

Why their was no footage of Herrera on the podium?

Comment

look at juanma at the end,he was considered not long ago the future of Puerto rico,the next big superstar.headlining fights,now he's just standing there to the side in a fight that he needs to win to continue his career,he went down fast,

Comment

I swear, I was just about to say this.

Danny gonna kill em doe.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                    look at juanma at the end,he was considered not long ago the future of Puerto rico,the next big superstar.headlining fights,now he's just standing there to the side in a fight that he needs to win to continue his career,he went down fast,
                    Pretty sad actually. He fell in love with his power and his arrogance brought him back to reality. I predicted this since the Penalosa fight. He fought so beautifully and smartly in the PDL fight. It just doesn't make sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X