No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Sergio Martinez Discusses Cotto, Injuries, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Sergio Martinez Discusses Cotto, Injuries, More

Bill Emes catches up with WBC middleweight champion Sergio Martinez to discuss his upcoming defense against three division king Miguel Cotto, returning from his numerous injuries, why Cotto wants to fight him, the size difference between them, his last ring appearance against Martin Murray, facing Cotto at Madison Square Garden, potentially facing WBA/IBO champion Gennady Golovkin, Floyd Mayweather Jr. and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Damn Fat kid lost major weight. Fair play to him

Comment

Wow Sergio is really pissed off about all Cotto's demands. I didnīt expect him to take them so personal, bad news for Cotto.

Comment

I found it interesting how he mentioned in an interview yesterday that it is obvious his knees aren't a 100% and that they won't need to be in order to beat Cotto. It is clear it is a major issue going into this fight... which is good to hear for people like me who dislike Martinez and are fans of Cotto.

ALSO, I don't get this animosity he is trying to paint when they both smiled and patted each other on the back yesterday.

Cotto made it clear he will take advantage of those knees in an interview as well which I also love to hear. Bang them on the inside, make Sergio fight handicapped. Take advantage of those fragile knees like you took advantage of Margarito's eye. Make him suffer.

Comment

And damn, like Duboef said, the electricity is already in the air. Huge fight, you can just feel it and we're still months away from it. WAR COTTO!!!!! Destroy that sissy boy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            I found it interesting how he mentioned in an interview yesterday that it is obvious his knees aren't a 100% and that they won't need to be in order to beat Cotto. It is clear it is a major issue going into this fight... which is good to hear for people like me who dislike Martinez and are fans of Cotto.

ALSO, I don't get this animosity he is trying to paint when they both smiled and patted each other on the back yesterday.

Cotto made it clear he will take advantage of those knees in an interview as well which I also love to hear. Bang them on the inside, make Sergio fight handicapped. Take advantage of those fragile knees like you took advantage of Margarito's eye. Make him suffer.

Sergio's Knees are in bad condition, everybody knows that. Itīs the only reason Cotto has agreed to do this fight. He is gonna take advantage of them as he should, is the only way Cotto can defeat Martinez.

If Martinez were at his prime he could defeat Cotto easily, everybody with half a brain understand this.

Comment

Sergio *****ing about coming in 1st is more diva than Cotto making him come into into the ring first. Get over it you effeminate freak.

Comment

Originally posted by Stark777 View Post
                Sergio's Knees are in bad condition, everybody knows that. Itīs the only reason Cotto has agreed to do this fight. He is gonna take advantage of them as he should, is the only way Cotto can defeat Martinez.

If Martinez were at his prime he could defeat Cotto easily, everybody with half a brain understand this.
                I think Martinez agreed to the fight due to the circumstances, much like Margarito did as well. Big fight, big money.

I will enjoy every second of watching Sergio limp around though, that's what he gets for picking on smaller guy and not fighting guys his size like Golovkin.

Comment

This fanboy myth that Sergio would beat Cotto "easily" at ANY point in his career is groupie nonsense. Cotto is a great fighter and better than ANYONE on Sergio's record.

Comment

Originally posted by YouHateRicans! View Post
                    Sergio *****ing about coming in 1st is more diva than Cotto making him come into into the ring first. Get over it you effeminate freak.

Comment

Working...
                    X