Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Cotto, Martinez Go Face To Face in New York City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Cotto, Martinez Go Face To Face in New York City

New York, NY --- (L-R) Three-time world champion Miguel Cotto of Puerto Rico and WBC world Middleweight champion Sergio Martinez from Argentina pose during a press conference in New York City during the national media tour for their eagerly-anticipated World Middleweight Championship collision which will take place on Saturday, June 7, at the “Mecca of Boxing,” Madison Square Garden. Both fighters will continue their media tour to Los Angeles on Wednesday. Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

Cotto is looking at Sergio like, "you wanted to see me right??" And Martinez looks like he is thinking twice about it.

Comment

Martinez was talking all that mess at the press conference today - he was hyped. Cotto needs to bring the ether 2moro in L.A.

Comment

Maravilla is such a naturally bigger guy

Comment

WAR MARAAVILLA. Can't wait for this one, it will out shine all other ppvs this year.

Comment

Of all the fights this year this isn't the biggest or most important, so to speak, but to me it feels like the one you need to see. This is the fight to see this year. I dunno but part of me just feels that way about it.

Unless Kovalev-Stevenson happens this year I feel like this is the one with the most intrigue for some reason.

Comment

Is Sergio Gay? I was watching the presser at puerto rico and that fine Top Rank girl who is in the photo here on the right side, had her hand on his lower back while taking a picture and Sergio looked ticked off and moved away she felt embarrassed. She is the same one Manny was flirting with during the Pac Rios presser.

I wouldn't mind if she had her hand on my lower back while I was posing with the belt.

Comment

If Martinez is 50% this still won't last long for Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Is Sergio Gay? I was watching the presser at puerto rico and that fine Top Rank girl who is in the photo here on the right side, had her hand on his lower back while taking a picture and Sergio looked ticked off and moved away she felt embarrassed. She is the same one Manny was flirting with during the Pac Rios presser.

I wouldn't mind if she had her hand on my lower back while I was posing with the belt.
                  Nope, sorry to let you down lol

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    If Martinez is 50% this still won't last long for Cotto.
                    Interesting. my calculations have led me to believe martinez at a mere 43.543 % should be able to knock out cotto in about 8 rounds. here's some of my work

as you can after doing some arithmetic and solving some linear equations and quadratic functions i've plugged in x, to find that cotto (y) lasts about 7.33 rounds if martinez is about 43% healthy

Comment

Working...
                    X