No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Not Surprised He Was Pelted With Objects

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Not Surprised He Was Pelted With Objects

LAS VEGAS – Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez scored a 10th round technical knockout victory over Alfredo “El Perro” Angulo in front of 14,610 fans at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in the main event of Saturday’s “TOE TO TOE: CANELO vs. ANGULO” on SHOWTIME PPV. Canelo (43-1-1, 31 KOs) landed a vicious left uppercut that rocked “El Perro’s” head back at 0:47 of the 10th round. Sensing Angulo was taking too much punishment, referee Tony Weeks stepped in and halted the exciting battle.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm GLAD i didn't PAY for this PPV garbage.

Went just as I thought it would. Angulo slow as a turtle with no defense and Canelo a counter puncher with enough power to do damage. I hope this ppv did awful. That way they only put WORTHY PPVS.

Comment

Al haymon is Frankie Crabo ( Mr. grey) reincarnated !

Comment

They should've thrown **** at Virgil Hunter. His advice to Anglulo was to "hit him everywhere"

Nice advice Virg

Comment

dumb fans why not throw it at the ref, canelo put in work tonight he took angulo to the cleaners.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
            dumb fans why not throw it at the ref, canelo put in work tonight he took angulo to the cleaners.
            ya he really did his combinations looked really clean and powerful the kids got a bright future for sure perfect opponent to get back on the map

Comment

A lot of those people weren't even Angulo fans they were Ex-Canelo fans turned haters. Its really ashame because the kid is only 23 years old. No shame in getting outboxed by Floyd jr..

Comment

It's just like Froch v Groves, the crowd blamed Froch. Boxing fans really aren't the brightest.

Comment

Canelo was handing out a beating but the stoppage was bs, you never stop a fight like that, specially on a Mexican fighter.. There was more action in any round of this fight then in the whole Maywether fight.

Comment

they're angry because the fight was fixed

Comment

Working...
                    X