No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Beats Down Angulo For TKO Win in Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Beats Down Angulo For TKO Win in Ten

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (43-1-1, 31KOs) barely missed a single punch, as he stopped Alfredo Angulo (22-4, 18KOs) in the tenth round of an entertaining junior middleweight showdown.

Canelo came out landing big shots in the opening seconds and continued to bomb away for the entire round, with hard shots landing to the head and body of Perro. Angulo was getting ripped to the body in the second and continued to take punishment. They were trading huge shots in the third, with Angulo take the bulk of the damage.
    [Click Here To Read More]

BULL**** STOPPAGE!! What the ****. **** tony weeks incompetent *****.

Comment

Idc about the stoppage . Canelo was beating that man down. Floyd/gatti style

Comment

Bad timing for the stoppage, but in light of Magomhed, Laer, and Mackinnon, maybe it was the best choice. Just bad timing by the ref.

Comment

So people think they should've let Angulo walk out of there with scrambled brains..and possibly without a career. Respect the judgement he did show concern six rounds earlier afterall. I respect Angulo's heart but he took a shhhh ton of punishment.

Comment

Canelo was looking like a prime Floyd in there

Comment

Good stoppage because Angulo was taking one too many.

As for Canelo, well man oh man what a superb performance. Credit where its due and i just dont see why he doesnt get it on with Lara with the skills he showed.

Comment

Lol it was inevitable. but still a little premature. Angulo was getting clowned on by canelo, WAR CANELO!

Comment

Good stoppage. Why the hell would you want to watch more of that ass whooping? It was kind of boring to be honest.

Comment

I guess I can't complain about the stoppage but damn. Did Angulo have somebody threaten his family or something? He looked slow, tentative, and overall just sluggish. Did someone poison his water bottles? He looked horrible. I've never been a Canelo fan but I have to admit that he did his job. He was compact, fast and accurate with his punches. But what the hell happened to Angulo?

Comment

Working...
                    X