No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo-Angulo Full PPV Card Open Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo-Angulo Full PPV Card Open Workouts

LAS VEGAS – Mexican boxing superstar and former world champion Canelo Alvarez, hard-hitting countryman Alfredo “El Perro” Angulo and “TOE TO TOE: Canelo vs. Angulo” pay-per-view undercard fighters worked out in front of a throng of media and adoring fans on Wednesday at the MGM Grand Garden Arena lobby.

Canelo (42-1-1, 30 KOs) and the dangerous Angulo (22-3, 18 KOs) will square off in what is expected to be a slugfest in the 12-round super welterweight main event this Saturday, March 8, LIVE on SHOWTIME PPV® (9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT) at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. [Click Here To Read More]

Except for the Carlos Molina vs Charlo fight this is a great card, I wish the Ricardo Alvarez vs Sergio Thompson fight were part of the televised portion of the card because Thompson is no joke and a great replacement to Figueroa and I think it's going to be a great fight.

Comment

WAR ANGULOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Stalk that boy right from the opening bell, the pressure will wear him down. Very excited about Saturday night!!

Comment

So excited for Saturday night

Comment

I feel like one of the only few that feels Angulo is perfectly softened up for Alvarez to finish him with an easy KO.

Comment

Santa Cruz is about to get taken to school Charlo's gonna get his ass worked too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
              Except for the Carlos Molina vs Charlo fight this is a great card, I wish the Ricardo Alvarez vs Sergio Thompson fight were part of the televised portion of the card because Thompson is no joke and a great replacement to Figueroa and I think it's going to be a great fight.
              you are right sergio is great sub and is no joke .. that fight will be fun entertaining 5 to 7 rounds .. carlos molina mauling holding non explosive style is horrible to watch sometimes unless if hes facing cintron every time lol!

Comment

War Angulo!!!!! Knock this overrated fool out. Canelo has had everything handed to him. His biggest moment was his victory over trout, which I dare anybody with unbiased eyes to watch that fight over again and tell me you're score. The ginger fights in spurts and by no means has the tools to be the next star and Saturday will prove that point even more. All the fame is due to his pastiness,and that's real talk. And I'm mexican saying it

Comment

Saturday cant come soon enough. Its an even match. Can go either way. War Canelo!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
                    He's fighting Sergio Thompson? Hell of a good late relacement.
                    Moving up, but he could give him hell

Comment

Working...
                    X