No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Leo Santa Cruz Talks Camp, Facing Mijares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Leo Santa Cruz Talks Camp, Facing Mijares

Ryan Burton catches up with WBC super bantamweight champion Leo Santa Cruz to discuss his mandatory defense against former champion Cristian Mijares, which takes place this coming Saturday night as part of the Canelo vs. Angulo Showtime Pay-Per-View undercard from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Santa Cruz all I gotta say is be ready vato!!

Mijares is coming! You might learn a thing or two from your fellow cab driver! Just be ready and no excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
      Santa Cruz all I gotta say is be ready vato!!

Mijares is coming! You might learn a thing or two from your fellow cab driver! Just be ready and no excuses.
      Every Mexican is a cab driver huh? You racist piece of shi**t. None of your fellow cubanos are fighting cuz they are all begging for fights against Mexicans, Gamboa= Mikey, Lara= Canelo. LMAO keep hating

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
        Every Mexican is a cab driver huh? You racist piece of shi**t. None of your fellow cubanos are fighting cuz they are all begging for fights against Mexicans, Gamboa= Mikey, Lara= Canelo. LMAO keep hating
        Racist? WTF are you speaking of?? Nationalistic maybe? One of my best boxing childhood buddies is Mexican. He was adopted by a Cuban step-father which went through hell and back to bring him out of Mexico legally!

Anyway back on topic, I was rooting for Salido vs Lomachenko dummy. You are being a bit too sensitive.

Comment

Racist? WTF are you speaking of?? Nationalistic maybe? One of my best boxing childhood buddies is Mexican. He was adopted by a Cuban step-father which went through hell and back to bring him out of Mexico legally!

Anyway back on topic, I was rooting for Salido vs Lomachenko dummy. You are being a bit too sensitive.
          So? You have a Mexican friend that automatically makes you not racist towards Mexicanos? I've seen your posts talking shi*t. Its all good. Keep up the hate, you will never see Lara or Rigo headline a PPV so keep being jealous bro. ENVIDIOSO

Comment

So? You have a Mexican friend that automatically makes you not racist towards Mexicanos? I've seen your posts talking shi*t. Its all good. Keep up the hate, you will never see Lara or Rigo headline a PPV so keep being jealous bro. ENVIDIOSO
            Lol, yea you got a point. My Mexican bud has seen the light when it comes to understanding what quality boxing is all about, he's actually a huge Gamboa fan.

Anyway, I don't expect Lara, Rigo or any Cuban for that matter to head a PPV. But TBH I sure know they can whoop the Mexican schools ass, lmao.. sorry if you feel that makes me racist.

Comment

Lol, yea you got a point. My Mexican bud has seen the light when it comes to understanding what quality boxing is all about, he's actually a huge Gamboa fan.

Anyway, I don't expect Lara, Rigo or any Cuban for that matter to head a PPV. But TBH I sure know they can whoop the Mexican schools ass, lmao.. sorry if you feel that makes me racist.
              LMAO yeah like gamboa took that Filipino fisherman to school that dropped him on his azz? haha please. The only great fighter from Cuba is Rigondeax, but he landed 12% in his last fight, while Chavez Jr. landed 60% of his power. But Chavez is the bum? I can't wait til Mikey puts Gamboa to sleep. Oh and a Mexican, Carlos Molina took your boy Lara to school... Why doesn't he cry for a rematch? isn't he a champ? Doesn't he want that title shot? lmao

Comment

LMAO yeah like gamboa took that Filipino fisherman to school that dropped him on his azz? haha please. The only great fighter from Cuba is Rigondeax, but he landed 12% in his last fight, while Chavez Jr. landed 60% of his power. But Chavez is the bum? I can't wait til Mikey puts Gamboa to sleep. Oh and a Mexican, Carlos Molina took your boy Lara to school... Why doesn't he cry for a rematch? isn't he a champ? Doesn't he want that title shot? lmao
                12% over 60%? Lol. Yet Rigo's domination over Agbeko will triumph over any Chavez Jr win. Don't believe Compubox .

Mikey has never seemed willing to fight Yuri. Have big brother and him decided to fight yet? Or are they blaming it on Gamboa "pricing himself out" like other dummies around here claim? lol

Do you REALLY want to watch that dreadful match again??

Comment

12% over 60%? Lol. Yet Rigo's domination over Agbeko will triumph over any Chavez Jr win. Don't believe Compubox .

Mikey has never seemed willing to fight Yuri. Have big brother and him decided to fight yet? Or are they blaming it on Gamboa "pricing himself out" like other dummies around here claim? lol

Do you REALLY want to watch that dreadful match again??
                  Yeah cuz you're such a di*ck rider anytime a Cuban fighter speaks you swallow their balls. Yah don't believe compubox lol if it was Rigo landed 60% we would never hear the end of it. Man you so full of it, don't forget Gamboa ducked my boy RIOS! haah pinche punal didn't even show up to the conference. When was the last time we've seen Gamboa in a good fight against top opposition? Salido? hahah pathetic. Yeah duck my question about Lara and Molina too punk. It's not about the money right? it's about the legacy! lmao like your "American Dream" boy said.

Comment

This fight interest me more than the main event.

Comment

Working...
                    X