No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares-Arakawa on Canelo-Angulo, Figueroa is Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Linares-Arakawa on Canelo-Angulo, Figueroa is Out

According to Canelo Promotions, unbeaten WBC lightweight champion Omar Figueroa has withdrawn from this coming Saturday's fight with Ricardo Alvarez due to a hand injury. Figueroa was scheduled to face Alvarez on the Saul Alvarez-Alfredo Angulo Showtime Pay-Per-View undercard from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Oh wow.

I knew his hands were ****ed

Comment

He's been complaining about his hands since last summer.

Comment

Figueroa's career is pretty much over. People will have to accept that. He tries to end every fight with one punch and puts too much behind his punch in sparring and training.

Comment

That's a shame about Figueroa, but I like the Linares/Akarawa a lot more on the PPV card.

Comment

Shame, Dudes hands are shot. I know its a tough decision but I think he should retire or since he's still very young at least take 2-4 years off and let his hands completely heal.

Comment

unfortunate for him

Comment

lol at all these losers who have never boxed giving career advice.

Comment

Linares will knockout Arakawa and prove to everyone that Omar Figueroa is overrated. Then Linares will proceed to knockout Figueroa.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                    Linares will knockout Arakawa and prove to everyone that Omar Figueroa is overrated. Then Linares will proceed to knockout Figueroa.
                    If anyone gets stopped in that fight it will be Linares.

Comment

Working...
                    X