No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Boxcino Middleweights: Early ESPN FNF Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Boxcino Middleweights: Early ESPN FNF Results

In the first Middleweight quarterfinal, 24-year old Brandon Adams (13-0, 9 KO), 160 ¾, of Los Angeles, California, scored a knockdown and forced a corner stoppage after four rounds against 33-year old Haitian Daniel Edouard (23-5-2, 14 KO), 160, of West Palm Beach, Florida. It was Edouard’s first fight back from a retirement dating to his last fight in January 2011. The referee was Kurt Spivey.

[Click Here To Read More]

These dudes were all pretty shit.. Especially Shaky Legs McGee who kept getting rocked by jabs.. smh

Comment

I was impressed with Brandon Adams. Limited amateur and pro experience yet he had moves like a veteran. Don't know how far he will go in the tourney, but he had a good start.

Comment

MW tourney was very poor Kopylenko looked like something ,Adams as well but he had a Rico Ramos type vibe.

Comment

The fights weren't as exciting as the lightweights last week. But I think the quality of fighters was better. Where I don't think any legit contenders will emerge from the lightweight draw. I think a couple will emerge from the middleweights. I was especially impressed with the Russian and the Adams kid.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            I was impressed with Brandon Adams. Limited amateur and pro experience yet he had moves like a veteran. Don't know how far he will go in the tourney, but he had a good start.
            I feel the exact same about the Adams kid. For only 12 pro fights and 6 amateur starts, he was impressive. Eduard is shot and kinda let him showcase his skill set. In the next round, he's gonna face a guy that comes a million miles a minute throwing a bunch of punches. We'll see how he does when he's forced to fight fast.

As for how he'll fare in the tourney. I think he'll make it to the final and lose to the Russian. The experience gap is gonna get him in that one. But even if he loses, he's gonna be a guy I keep my eye on. I think he can make 154. So I think he'll be a player somewhere in the future.

Comment

Only caught the last two fights. Kopylenko looked nice, I think he can win the whole thing

Comment

Working...
              X