No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma Putting in Hard Work For Ponce Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma Putting in Hard Work For Ponce Rematch

Former two-division world champion Juan Manuel Lopez is putting in hard work for the upcoming Showtime televised rematch with Daniel Ponce De Leon, which is taking place on March 15th at the Ruben Rodriguez Coliseum in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. Back in 2008 in Atlantic City, Juanma knocked out Ponce De Leon in the first round for the WBO super bantamweight title. The rematch takes place at super featherweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The resurgence of a champion. WAR JUANMA!

and yes, lomachenko you're next!!!

Comment

I hope those earphones are secured. You don't want that thing swinging and knocking him out.

Comment

looking much better than I expected

Comment

lol..

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

^^^^ this dude's delusional.. boy Ponce will get his vengeance!!

Comment

I like juanma. But this man is bound to get hurt in there.he is shot as shi!. No chin, doesn't have the same pop in his punches and worse then anything his balance and stability is far gone when he's in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

Serious? Juanma looks worse than james toney and Roy jones do in the ring. His time is done. No sense in taking anymore unneeded punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                Serious? Juanma looks worse than james toney and Roy jones do in the ring. His time is done. No sense in taking anymore unneeded punishment.
                Juanma = Chata.. Pero voy a lo mio..

PRPP

Comment

Juan is still a good fighter. His problem even from the beginning is that he is one dimensional. He ran into a couple of guys who had more dimension in the fight game. Salido with grit.
                  Ponce is also one dimensional, and it's what makes this fight interesting.plus their power.

Comment

Ponce KO5, then I'd like to see a rematch with Mikey just to witness another ass whipping for personal enjoyment

Comment

Working...
                    X