No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mijares Feels Southpaw Style Will Bother Santa Cruz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mijares Feels Southpaw Style Will Bother Santa Cruz

Cristian Mijares is very focused on his last week of training for his upcoming fight against WBC champion Leo Santa Cruz on March 8th in Las Vegas, Nevada, and he's got a vintage message.

The so called "Diamante" (49-7-2, 24 KO’s) is sharping and shaping any rough edges with the sole purpose of conquering the world title. [Click Here To Read More]

I remember MIJARES entering the ring vs VIC so confident and i could understand because the mexican was so good at that point of his carreer,VIC was too much though and the two losses vs CERMENO in a row after VIC made me believe MIJARES was finished;MIJARES fought two tune up fights in two months after only three months after the second fight with CERMENO and that made me believe his fighter' spirit was still there;i was so happy that he fought better and better after the victory vs the brother of JORGE ARCE(FRANCISCO ARCE,anyway MIJARES beat also JORGE in his carreer years before) becoming world champion again outclassing ROSAS and stopping a old RAFAEL MARQUEZ (showing toughness and great determination) in a new ring life;the fight with VIKINGO was simply a shame because that fight wasn't not even close but judges saw otherwise judging a split decision loss,not VIKINGO's fault but a rematch was a must. Anyway,here with my post i exposed my love for a very good boxer that can win and write another chapter in a very good carreer,LEO SANTA CRUZ is the best out there behind RIGO so a victory means a lot. If MIJARES wins convincly ( i don't know if there's a rematch clause ),i'd like to see MIJARES vs VIC II. VIC was fighting so good vs NONITO before the stoppage. I'M EXCITED ABOUT THIS FIGHT,MEXICO VS MEXICO NEVER DISAPPOINTS.
    Last edited by lutenco; 02-27-2014, 12:08 PM.

Comment

I would like Mijares to win, but I believe Santa Cruz will be to much for him...

Comment

Mijares used to be a name. I actually pretty much forgot about him until this fight got signed.

Comment

Honestly Seda gave Santa Cruz so many problems.

Cruz is good, but he will take a loss to a fighter with movement and counterpunching ability

Comment

Working...
          X