No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Danny Garcia Talks Herrera, Mayweather-Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Danny Garcia Talks Herrera, Mayweather-Maidana

Bill Emes catches up with undefeated WBA/WBO junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia to discuss his upcoming defense against Mauricio Herrera. The Showtime televised fight takes place on March 15th in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. Garcia discusses training camp, fighting for the first time in Puerto Rico, strategy for facing Herrera, Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Marcos Maidana and more. [Click Here To Read More]

The interviewer told Garcia about the great PR champion Wilfredo 'Lopez' lol wtf? Garcia should've corrected that

Comment

Not chasing Floyd, but if GBP offers the fight, he'll fight him. Good.

Comment

Garcia don't seem to want any of Mayweather

Comment

"I think Maidana deserved the fight, but I think the Khan fight would've been a little harder for Mayweather."

He threw a bone for the Khan fans.

Comment

Sounds to me like the Garcia fights not going to happen this year, with Mayweather.

He say's the plans to have 3 fights this year and can still make 140.

But plans can change obviously.

Comment

I like Garcia, good fighter and seems like a good guy.

Hes right, he does deserve the Mayweather fight, but it doesn't really matter. If he keeps winning and acting down to earth like this then he's gonna be a really big name someday. Then he can chose to fight whoever he wants and he'll be the one generating the Mayweather money, especially with his background.

Comment

Working...
              X