No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia Putting in Work For Herrera Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia Putting in Work For Herrera Bout

Unified Super Lightweight World Champion Danny Garcia (Right) hits the mitts on February 26, 2014 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania during a media workout in preparation for his March 15, 2014 world title defense against Mauricio Herrera at Coliseo Ruben Rodriguez in Bayamon, Puerto Rico live on SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING. Joe Kaczmarek - Hoganphotos. [Click Here To Read More]

Looking slim and trim like he's only a few pounds over 140.

Comment

Garcia will win a ud but Herrera will give him problems. Nobody ever looks good beating Herrera.

Comment

garcia is going to ko herrera in front of his ppl in 7 rounds

Comment

Garcia by a Left Hook KO.

This is an impression making fight in P.R for Danny and he has to win with a KO against a fringe contender.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            garcia is going to ko herrera in front of his ppl in 7 rounds
            Keep dreaming he will win but not by ko

Comment

Gonna be a good scrap. Can't wait for Danny's return.

Comment

More excited for Wilder-Scott on the undercard.

Comment

d.garcia

what if this is like the salido-juanma fight and garcia gets ko by herrera or looses by decision i mean herrera beat the russian and garcia really is not that special with all the low blows cough cough herrera by upset via 12 round decision

Comment

great art work on the mural however i dont see the true puerto rican great ones up there im talking about sr. sixto, carlos ortiz, wilfredo gomez & Benitez, chapo rosario, i mean really? learn spanish sr garcia! the gente in puerto rico would appreciate that meanwhile you are the kid from philli!!! viva Mexico Cabrones!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X