No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Zou Shiming/Roach Open Workout and Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Zou Shiming/Roach Open Workout and Interview

Two-time Olympic gold medal winner Zou Shiming is ready for the fourth professional fight of his career on Saturday night at the Cotai Arena at the Venetian Resort in Macau, China. He will face experienced Thai fighter Yokthong Kokietgym (15-3, 11KOs). Shiming, trained by Hall of Fame coach Freddie Roach, turned pro last April. He moved to a six round fight in his second fight and Saturday's bout will be his first eight rounder. [Click Here To Read More]

Roach: "After 1 round on the mitts with Manny, and I said WOW! this kid is gonna be a superstar!"

Roach: "After 1 round on the mitts with Zou, I asked Bob how much he's paying me to invest time in this kid."

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
      Roach: "After 1 round on the mitts with Manny, and I said WOW! this kid is gonna be a superstar!"

Roach: "After 1 round on the mitts with Zou, I asked Bob how much he's paying me to invest time in this kid."
      he's 32 and is just a flyweight, he aint getting any bigger so i don't see this guy sticking around too much longer or getting any bigger. doubt HBO showcase every single one of his fights.

the first time it was cool, the 4th time..... he's just an OK flyweight. thats it

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        he's 32 and is just a flyweight, he aint getting any bigger so i don't see this guy sticking around too much longer or getting any bigger. doubt HBO showcase every single one of his fights.

the first time it was cool, the 4th time..... he's just an OK flyweight. thats it
        I'm not even gonna lie. I literally haven't seen a single fight of his other than one of his Olympic fights just to see if he really could be something special. Meh.

I read some responses on his pro debut, and I get the feeling that he's not worth my time.

Comment

I read some responses on his pro debut, and I get the feeling that he's not worth my time.
          He's not.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post

He's not.
            Good to know. I honestly can't find the motivation to watch this guy.

Comment

HA HA HA! Another BUM in the making! shoe shine please!

Comment

Man seriously does anybody really care about this dude. He sux

Comment

Hes a top-amateur who turned pro to late. 2 time gold-medallist tells you something about the tools this guy has. Freddie said he has improved his power, we will see.

Comment

Let's see if he can get a ko.... Or even a kd this time around

Comment

Working...
                    X