No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Shiming, Murata, Vazquez, Mekhontsev Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Shiming, Murata, Vazquez, Mekhontsev Workouts

Feb. 19, 2014, Macau, China --- "RING OF GOLD" --- Two-time Olympic gold medalist Zou Shiming (ctr) and 2012 Olympic gold medalists : Ryota Murata(R) and Egor Mekhontsev(L) pose during a public workout at The Venetian Macao Resort in Macau, China on Wednesday for their upcoming feature fights on Saturday, February 22 from the Cotai Arena at The Venetian Macao Resort in Macau,China. Also at the open workout, IBF Lightweight champion Miguel Angel Vazquez was working out for his upcoming championship fight against undefeated Denis Shafikov of Russia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is the card Dick Schaefer referred to as the Ring of Bull**** card from Macau lol.

Comment

I hope Miguel's barber got laid off for that sheet

Comment

Vasquez let's go champ.

Comment

Murata hates having to be in shape all the time. I bet he'll try to make as quick of work as possible so he can eat whatever he wants,

Comment

LMFAO! Miguel, please cut your hair.

Comment

Happy to see Mekhontsv back in the ring quickly - hopefully he gets 5 or 6 fights in this year.

I think it's a 6 rounder so I'd be expecting a stoppage if Egor looks anything like as impressive as in his debut.

Comment

Working...
              X