No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Zou Shiming Putting in Work With Freddie Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Zou Shiming Putting in Work With Freddie Roach

Macau, China --- "RING OF GOLD" --- Zou Shiming (R), two-time Olympic gold medalist works out with Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach (L) in Macau, China on Tuesday for his upcoming main event on Saturday, February 22 from the Cotai Arena at The Venetian Macao Resort in Macau,China. Shiming will risk his undefeated (3-0) record in an eight-round flyweight bout against the young seasoned Yokthong Kokietgym of Thailand.
    Promoted by Top RankŪ, in association with Tecate, "Ring of Gold - Shiming vs. Kokietgym" will be televised Saturday, Feb. 22, beginning at 5:00 p.m. ET/PT on HBO 2. Also on the card will be 2012 Olympic gold medalists Ryota Murata and Egor Mekhontsev, from Japan and Russia, respectively, and IBF Lightweight champion Miguel Angel Vazquez of Mexico defending his title against undefeated Denis Shafikov of Russia. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank. [Click Here To Read More]

That first photo is hilarious

Comment

Zou shiming is a bum,thats all i have to say about that!

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
        Zou shiming is a bum,thats all i have to say about that!
        That bum has more Gold medals than Floyd

Comment

he should fight rigo for title!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMay11 View Post
            That bum has more Gold medals than Floyd
            He also has more gold medals than Manny Pacquiao and Golovkin combined!

Zou Shiming = G.O.A.T

Comment

He looked a lot better in his last fight. I hope to see more improvement from Shiming.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                He also has more gold medals than Manny Pacquiao and Golovkin combined!

Zou Shiming = G.O.A.T

At least Gennady managed to get silver

Floyd - bronze

Comment

I dont know if i said it before but Ryota Murata is an impressive prospect. He could verry well be the first japanese middleweight-champion.
                  Zou Shiming on the other hand dont impress me at all and will never be a top professional fighter. I think his style will not work for professional boxing. And hes well over 30 already and they cant change him.
                  Last edited by Tobi.G; 02-18-2014, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Someone should start making some zou tshirts. On the front have zou shiming... Then on the back have it says ... Shoulda been a Kung fu master instead.

Comment

Working...
                    X