No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrett Tabs Adamek To Overcome The Stronger Glazkov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barrett Tabs Adamek To Overcome The Stronger Glazkov

The very experienced Monte Barrett (35-10-2, 20 KOs) is helping former two-division world champion Tomasz Adamek (49-2, 29 KOs) in his ongoing preparation for the fight against undefeated heavyweight contender Vyacheslav Glazkov (16-0-1, 11 KOs). Barrett says the experience and higher activity of Adamek is more than enough to over the younger, and stronger, Glazov.

[Click Here To Read More]

Glazkov ain't that good

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Glazkov ain't that good
      Yeah but adamek is way over the hill... I'm not certain this is an automatic win for adamek...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Yeah but adamek is way over the hill... I'm not certain this is an automatic win for adamek...
        I guess. Good fight for Polish fans at the very least.
        Adamek isn't winning a world title any time soon......probably take money fights in the process

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          I guess. Good fight for Polish fans at the very least.
          Adamek isn't winning a world title any time soon......probably take money fights in the process
          That's why I don't get why he would take this fight... If I'm adamek I would skip this dudes and go and try and make big $$$ fights with Povetkin, fury, wilder, even Marco huck

A lot of big name fights are to be made, so why risk it with this guy

Comment

That's why I don't get why he would take this fight... If I'm adamek I would skip this dudes and go and try and make big $$$ fights with Povetkin, fury, wilder, even Marco huck

That's what I was thinking.

Adamek is fairly close to a title shot against Wladimir and a nice payday to retire on, why risk it with this fight?

Comment

Adamek beats Glazkov.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                Adamek beats Glazkov.
                That'd have to be my pick too. Adamek's quick and busy for a HW, and TBH Glazkov looked slow and flat footed against Scott (a gift Draw if ever there was one). Adamek is entirely the wrong kind of fighter for the Czar and should win fairly comfortably unless he's slowed down considerably.

Comment

that fight will give Adamek #2 spot for IBF title, they are thinking about making a huge PPV event in Poland later this year where he would face Pulev, that was discussed last year but Pulev didnt want to fight outside the Germany(same thing with Pulev - Fury and others), they are hoping it will be different this time since Pulev has no other options to make any real money any time soon.

Comment

I agree with the above. Adamek doesn't have much time left. This Glazkov fight is a lot of work for average money. Maybe he thinks he's stuck in a contract?

Comment

Working...
                    X