No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez-Juan Kantun Early Results From Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez-Juan Kantun Early Results From Mexico

In the opening bout of the telecast, Naciff Castillo and debuting Jose Cifuentes fought to a six-round draw. Scores were 58-56 Castillo (17-5-2, 5KO), 58-56 Cifuentes (0-0-1, 0KO) and 57-57 even. [Click Here To Read More]

is there a way to view this event w/o the help of a television

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
      is there a way to view this event w/o the help of a television
      Learn spanish lol J/K but idk if there is man.

Comment

I have missed too many of Roman's fights because they hard to find, if anyone knows if he won yet just post it.

Comment

Gonzalez could be a HUGE star if they knew the commodity they had in him and those weight classes. If they did something like a super six with these tiny guys and invited Gonzalez he'd be a little golden boy type fighter. I've been saying this for years.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
            Gonzalez could be a HUGE star if they knew the commodity they had in him and those weight classes. If they did something like a super six with these tiny guys and invited Gonzalez he'd be a little golden boy type fighter. I've been saying this for years.
            He is certainly a quality fighter and great to watch, IDK why they don't do this put him on a major network and I think fans will want to see more of him.

Comment

I watched for stream. Good performance by Roman.

Comment

Gonzalez put on a clinic! He is looking good in his new weight class. Hopefully bigger things to come.

Comment

Gonzalez won KO6

And yes why one of the networks namely HBO wouldn't want to try and scoop up a Gonzalez fight and put some money to get one of the names around his weight to fight is beyond me.

Comment

Flyweight is a good time to start airing him since it is one of the more stacked divisions.
                    Man... if Arum could start putting him in Macao, that'd be awesome. That way he'd be on HBO

Comment

Working...
                    X