No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Insider Notebook: Bradley Pumped; Lomachenko; Orozco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Insider Notebook: Bradley Pumped; Lomachenko; Orozco

By Robert Morales - Perhaps Timothy Bradley didn't realize last week that the 24th anniversary of Buster Douglas' shocking 10th-round knockout of Mike Tyson in Japan was Tuesday, when he used that fight as an example of one way he would like to beat Manny Pacquiao in their April 12 rematch at MGM Grand in Las Vegas (on HBO pay-per-view).

Bradley was on the phone with yours truly a week ago Wednesday when he was asked how badly he wants the type of victory over Pacquiao about which no one - not even the Pacquiao fanatics - can complain. The first time they fought - in June 2012 at MGM Grand - Bradley won a very controversial split-decision, and took Pacquiao's welterweight belt.

"Man, I mean, it's very important to me," Bradley said. "I mean, you know me, I'm about the win, man, I'm about the win. But I need a decisive win, man, to where I've got to win every single round or kind of like in the (Juan Manuel) Marquez fight, where I was leading and I was, in everybody's mind, I was winning that fight fairly easy. It has to be similar to that or a spectacular knockout miracle." [Click Here To Read More]

"With chavez is like dealing with north korea,you dont know what to believe"????wut the **** is with arum and his propagandas..smh

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
      "With chavez is like dealing with north korea,you dont know what to believe"????wut the **** is with arum and his propagandas..smh
      Old age....that's at least the only logical reason you can come up with that makes any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
        Old age....that's at least the only logical reason you can come up with that makes any sense.
        I agree man,the old man needs to croak all ready,im sorry no offence.first mayweather is compared to hitler,now chavez jr is compared to north korea???thats one hateful jew..fuk..this just shows money cant buy happiness!

Comment

I hope Pacman KO this talker!

Comment

Bradley's got weird stomach muscles hahaha

Comment

To send someone a death threat over the outcome of a sporting event. Particularly, one you're not personally involved in is f.uckin' ridiculous. Doesn't shock me though. I also wouldn't be shocked if one of these P@ct@rd freaks on here were some of the people that sent the threats.

Comment

Anyone who sends anyone a death threat over a sporting event - I hope they get a miserably life dealt to them and they rot in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Anyone who sends anyone a death threat over a sporting event - I hope they get a miserably life dealt to them and they rot in hell.
                  Come to SEC country. Its common in-season and in the off season. This week, this kid that lives in Auburn, AL chose to go to Alabama instead of Auburn. And he and his family have been constantly harrassed intown. And the people in Auburn have started boycotting his family's business. And I'm sure you heard about the girl that shot and killed another girl because of the Auburn-Alabama result this year.

Comment

Does Bradley ever say which rounds he won? I know he thinks he won 8-4, but has he specifically said which ones? Best case scenario, I still have him losing 7-5 Pacquiao (Giving him the first two and the last three rounds that is).

10 was the only round I felt HAD to go to Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                    X