No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vera Holds Presser For Chavez Jr. Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Vera Holds Presser For Chavez Jr. Rematch

Austin, Texas --- No. 1 contender Bryan Vera holds a press conference for his upcoming exciting rematch against former WBC Middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., Saturday, March 1 , at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas and televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing®. Promoted by Top Rank®, in association with Zanfer Promotions, Banner Promotions, Foreman Boys Promotions and Tecate, tickets to Chávez vs. Vera II are priced at $200, $100, $60, $40 and $25 (plus applicable taxes and fees), can be purchased at the Alamodome box office, all Ticketmaster outlets, online at www.ticketmaster.com and via Ticketmaster charge-by-phone lines at (800) 745-3000. Photos by Ruben Cortez/Top Rank [Click Here To Read More]

Jr's gonna show up in beast mode knock out Vera then dip out on the drug test.

Comment

Theres no doubt chavez jr is gonna win this fight easier this time but,vera is a tough cookie and will have his people behind him but it aint gonna be enough to derail the chavez jr express!!!

Comment

12 rounds this time. I hope the rematch has a different pace to it, excited to see what Jr shows up

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
          theres no doubt chavez jr is gonna win this fight easier this time but,vera is a tough cookie and will have his people behind him but it aint gonna be enough to derail the chavez jr express!!!
          win easier this time ???????? I didnt know he won last time. I hope vera takes this fight and bum jr can go away

Comment

50/50 fight. Everyone with 20/20 vision saw Vera winning the 1st fight. Chavez Jr plain doesn't have the talent or dedication to beat top shelf fighters. However, Vera is not a top shelf fighter.

Comment

A presser with just one fighter? Did chavez get high and forget to come?

Comment

Working...
              X