Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Erik Morales, Jorge Paez Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Erik Morales, Jorge Paez Face To Face at Presser

The official press conference took place to announce the fight between Jorge “Maromerito” Páez and Erik “El Terrible” Morales, taking place on March 22nd and televised by TV Azteca. Morales (52-9, 36 KO’s), a former four division world champion, looks to close out his career with two big wins in 2013, and his first will come against the very eager Páez (37-4-1, 22 KO’s). The fight will take place at the Monterrey Arena in Mexico. Promoter Fernando Beltran of Zanfer Promotions also announced that Francisco Rodriguez (13-2 , 9 KOs) will face undefeated Filipino Merllito Sabillo in the co-feature.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn Morales isn't in shape at all. He looks at least 155-160 in these pics.

Comment

Since they want to fly these promotional models in everybody's faces so much I have to ask; where do they get some of these girls? From the crowd at these events?? If you're going to put some chicks in there somebody get off their ass and find some hot chicks the way they used to back in the day. FCS. (end rant)

Comment

Erick is The MAN!!

Erick Is the Man!!

Comment

Damn shame Morales is still fighting, Paez is going to put a beating on him

Comment

Eric should retire after this fight!

Comment

Looking foward to this fight cuz i know its gonna be a ****ing war...q

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m
                Damn Morales isn't in shape at all. He looks at least 155-160 in these pics.
                I've never been good judging weights on pics. But I think you're being modest.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
                  Erick Is the Man!!

Yes he WAS!!!

Comment

What weight is this fight taking place? Morales looks fat and out of shape. Is cool though, I'm sure he'll take some more of the "contaminated meat" he took vs Danny

Comment

Working...
                    X