No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Patrick Nielsen, Tony Jeter Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Patrick Nielsen, Tony Jeter Go Face To Face

Patrick Nielsen (21-0, 10 KOs) and Tony Jeter (16-3-1, 11 KOs) came face-to-face for the first time at today’s final press conference at the Hard Rock Café in Copenhagen ahead of their clash for the WBC Silver Middleweight World Championship on Saturday night at the Albertslund MusikTeatret.

‘’This is a massive opportunity for me,’’ said Nielsen. ‘’I have had my toughest sparring partners to prepare for this fight and I honestly feel that I am in the shape of my life. Everything in training has gone perfectly and on Saturday night I will be ready to win the WBC Silver title in front of my home fans.’’
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm looking forward to see Patrick continue the progress he has shown under Joey Gamache.

Younger brother Micki is a crowdpleasing knockout machine. Nicknamed 'one punch' because of it. Personally I'd preferred 'Battling' (obviously) or maybe 'undertaker' because of his grim in-the-ring gameface. 'One punch' aint to bad though. At least it's original and fitting.

And what's up with Kalle Sauerland? He looks like he has gained a few pounds lol.

Comment

Working...
    X