Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ortiz vs. Collazo Early Results From Brooklyn, New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ortiz vs. Collazo Early Results From Brooklyn, New York

Brooklyn'’s Rafael Vazquez opened the show with an explosive outing against St. Paul, Minnesota’s Brad Patraw, halting his foe in the first round of a featherweight bout.

The WBA Fedelatin champion at super bantamweight, Vazquez (10-1, 8 KOs) looked explosive at 126, dropping Patraw (10-7, 5 KOs) twice with vicious left hooks, the second knockdown prompting referee Johnny Callas to stop the fight without a count at the 1:20 mark.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This kid is impressive. Boxer/puncher with speed, quickness, smarts, & pop. Shows good instincts and composure for a young prospect/contender. I see great things for this kid. Hopefully he can fight for a welterweight title first. I noticed that he hasn't made 147 in any of his fights yet. He came closest tonight at 147 1/4. His 74' inch reach really stands out for being only 5'7. Thats the first time I've seen someone at that height with that reach.
    Last edited by Kiddoe; 01-31-2014, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Eddie is the future. Viva Honduras

Comment

Poor Ortiz, born with the physique and skills of a greek god... yet with the brain of LarryX.

Very unfortunate situation. The shot landed flush to the side of the jaw he dislocated, he must have felt a shockwave through his entire system. His punch resistance was still warming up in this fight after the year + of inactivity.

Comment

Russell Jr looked good, now it's time to get into some serious competition.

Comment

Working...
          X