Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Victor Ortiz Tries To Intimidate Collazo at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Victor Ortiz Tries To Intimidate Collazo at Weigh-In

BROOKLYN, N.Y. - During their weigh-in, Victor Ortiz tried to intimidate fellow former champion Luis Collazo, who battle tomorrow night for the WBA International Welterweight title at Barclays Center. The FOX Sports 1 and FOX Deportes broadcast airs live at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT. Also on the card, super featherweight contender Gary "The Lion" Russell Jr. will kick off the telecast against Miguel "Yaqui" Tamayo. There will be a super welterweight bout between unbeaten prospects Eddie "E-Boy" Gomez and Daquan "King" Arnett.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Both under 147... I thought Ortiz-Collazo was supposed to take place at 154 or thereabouts?

Comment

Comment

Hope Collazo beats Ortiz so we done with him. This guy is a straight up quitter. Cant stand the guy. try to intimidate... GTFOH. I wouldnt be suprised if he lose tomorrow. Please Collazo... **** him up

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          Hope Collazo beats Ortiz so we done with him. This guy is a straight up quitter. Cant stand the guy. try to intimidate... GTFOH. I wouldnt be suprised if he lose tomorrow. Please Collazo... **** him up
          Keep begging and pleading to the boxing gods cause it aint gonna happen..

Comment

Is there any reason for anyone around welterweight to be intimidated by Victor Ortiz?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Is there any reason for anyone around welterweight to be intimidated by Victor Ortiz?
              He throws a Vicious headbutt

Comment

Victor gonna **** that boy up.

Comment

Looked like a normal weigh in to me

Good music too

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                    Both under 147... I thought Ortiz-Collazo was supposed to take place at 154 or thereabouts?
                    No that was never discussed because both fighters are welterweights and the fight was set for the welterweight limit from the beginning. Had Ortiz fought Gomez it was guna be held at 154 because thats where Gomez fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X