No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Victor Ortiz, Luis Collazo, Ready To Wage War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Victor Ortiz, Luis Collazo, Ready To Wage War

Former welterweight champion Victor Ortiz and Luis Collazo made weight for Thursday's high stakes battle at the Barclay's Center in Brooklyn, New York. Ortiz returns for the first time since June 2012, when he suffered a TKO defeat, and a broken jaw, at the hands of Josesito Lopez. Fox Sports 1 will televise contest. Also on the card, a battle of undefeated junior middleweight prospects with Eddie Gomez facing Daquen Arnett, and also in action will be undefeated light heavyweight prospect Marcus Browne, who takes on Kentrell Claiborne.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm pretty excited for this one. This should be a good fight. I'm excited to see Victor back in the ring.

Comment

Vic is f.cking huge! Dude has the back of a super-middleweight

Comment

More interested arnett vs Gomez

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
          Vic is f.cking huge! Dude has the back of a super-middleweight
          People on IG keep saying how skinny he is lmao.

It has been a while since Ortiz fought I'm happy it is tomorrow. Feels like yesterday I was waiting to see him fight Canelo until Lopez ****ed **** up lol.
          I still want Ortiz vs Canelo actually

Comment

What's the point of having weigh in pictures that don't show the most important part?

Comment

Originally posted by valero
              Vic's gonna kill him man. He said in an interview that he missed fighting and has been so hungry to get back in the ring again.

By round 2 Collazo will be seeing stars. Round 3 he takes a nap.
              I hope so. Vic has so much god given talent that I'd hate for it to go to waste. I hope he can become a serious P4P contender and not a gatekeeper. He just has to stop with the mental lapses (and a sharper defense wouldn't hurt lol).

Comment

Who is training Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                  People on IG keep saying how skinny he is lmao.

It has been a while since Ortiz fought I'm happy it is tomorrow. Feels like yesterday I was waiting to see him fight Canelo until Lopez ****ed **** up lol.
                  I still want Ortiz vs Canelo actually
                  How in the blue hell is Vic skinny?? lmao, he's byfar the biggest WW in the game right now. I don't think there's much debate there

Comment

Originally posted by valero
                    Vic's gonna kill him man. He said in an interview that he missed fighting and has been so hungry to get back in the ring again.

By round 2 Collazo will be seeing stars. Round 3 he takes a nap.
                    Would you be interested in adding a KO bet to our pre-existing wager?

Comment

Working...
                    X