No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Merchant: Pacquiao Has To Outfight Bradley To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Merchant: Pacquiao Has To Outfight Bradley To Win

Boxing’s next big rematch is on its way, as it was officially announced that Manny Pacquiao and Tim Bradley will lock horns yet again inside of the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada on April 12.

Bradley won a highly-unpopular split-decision over Pacquiao in June of 2012 and there is definitely some unfinished business on the table.

Catching up with former HBO analyst Larry Merchant over the weekend, he insists the matchup is even on paper.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bradley made Pac miss a lot, but then again Pac had most of the activity anyway. Bradley, needs to hurt Pac to beat him this time. Pac just needs to do the same thing he did last time, possibly be more aggressive.

Comment

he did exactly that on the first fight.

it was CJ ross who beat pacquiao, not bradley.

merchant doesnt know sht about boxing thats why HBO fired his ass.

Comment

its not a tought call

Pacman needs to win rounds, forget about last time, he needs to fight exactly the same, if he does, bradley will lose, if bradley fights different this time and stays in the pocket bradley gets kod

Comment

I hope Bradley comes in healthy, he made Pacquiao miss like crazy all while fighting with a broken ankle. I think hell put up a better fight if hes 100%

Hope this isn't just another boring fight from Top Rank.

Pacquiao ain't outboxing Tim, so he better bring it to him and try to take his head off!

Comment

Steroid!!!

Freddie roach said that alex ariza was Shady about the shakes he was giving pacquaio!!

Pacquaio is a steroid user!!

suddenly pacuaio is taking random testing and fired ariza!!

hmmm......

how do you turds defend this?

Comment

Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
              Freddie roach said that alex ariza was Shady about the shakes he was giving pacquaio!!

Pacquaio is a steroid user!!

suddenly pacuaio is taking random testing and fired ariza!!

hmmm......

how do you turds defend this?
              I guess you missed the video years ago that was taken of Ariza in front of Roach saying "Everything I do goes through freddie". Please control your deep desire to troll. Guys like you kill any respectable boxing discussion that can take place here. You have an opinion whether pacquaio took something or not..express that and provide your belief why. What you just did is flat out trolling for reactions. Pretty sad I must say.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                he did exactly that on the first fight.

it was CJ ross who beat pacquiao, not bradley.

merchant doesnt know sht about boxing thats why HBO fired his ass.
                Ummm it took 2 judges for Bradley to win split decision. So your one judge theory fails.

Comment

Comment

"you dont know **** about boxing" - floyd to merchant

Comment

Working...
                    X