Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Mike Perez: Plan Is Still To Move Towards World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Mike Perez: Plan Is Still To Move Towards World Title

Mike Perez turned a lot of heads during his HBO debut last November, thrilling the crowd in his 10-round win over Magomed Abdulsalamov last November. While the tragic post-fight fate of Abdulsalamov – who was medically induced into a coma in order to have emergency brain surgery performed – naturally overshadowed the fight itself, it was up to Perez to continue on with the present.

[Click Here To Read More]

Division is so weak he'll probably get a shot eventually. Anybody anywhere near the top of the division destroys him though, he's just not that good.

Comment

I'd like to see Perez again before I make a final decision on him . Without the clash of heads and the cut that fight might of looked a lot different . I hope he can pull himself back together and comeback strong.

Comment

Since Arreola and Stiverne are fighting(#s 1&2) and Jennings(#4) is fighting Spilzka(#14) this weekend, they should make Perez(#5) and Wilder(#3) fight!

Comment

I wanna see if they ever tell us what happened vs Takam. Wasn't mentally ready? The cut? Or just credit to Takam?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Only thing left to do is build ranking and wait for Wlad to retire

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              I wanna see if they ever tell us what happened vs Takam. Wasn't mentally ready? The cut? Or just credit to Takam?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              I think all three...

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                Since Arreola and Stiverne are fighting(#s 1&2) and Jennings(#4) is fighting Spilzka(#14) this weekend, they should make Perez(#5) and Wilder(#3) fight!
                I don't think he has an HBO deal... but HBO might be sweet on him

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
                  I think all three...
                  My thoughts too.and obviously fatigued,may that be bad conditioning ? Surely not under Abel,I don't know though.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    I wanna see if they ever tell us what happened vs Takam. Wasn't mentally ready? The cut? Or just credit to Takam?Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    pretty sure all 3. sanchez said he wasnt the same this time around during training camp and that during the week leading up to the fight, reporters were mostly asking him about mago and that he tear'd up a few times....hope he's able to get past it(hard to do), cause i really think he has some great skills as a hw

Comment

Working...
                    X