No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jones Smiles at Lebedev's Training Moves, Vows To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jones Smiles at Lebedev's Training Moves, Vows To Win

Guillermo "El Felino" Jones (39-3-2-31 KOs) says he is not losing any sleep over the rematch with Denis Lebedev, who recently arrived in Los Angeles to begin training for their planned April bout in Russia. Lebedev is getting in some work with Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach at the Wild Card Gym in Hollywood.

[Click Here To Read More]

the rematch won't go as far as the 1st bout...Lebedev doesn't have enuf left...

Comment

I think Jones may stop Leb this time but wasn't there a PED controversy surrounding Jones?

Comment

Will Jones be allowed to use PEDs again?

Comment

Jones is just a complete beast loved watching that short sparring session with him and Kovalev. I know Jones is bigger and its not fair but in a fight he really would just walk down Kovalev and eat his punches the guy is tough as nails peds or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
            Jones is just a complete beast loved watching that short sparring session with him and Kovalev. I know Jones is bigger and its not fair but in a fight he really would just walk down Kovalev and eat his punches the guy is tough as nails peds or not.
            Hard to say, Kovalev gave Jones angles which had him leaning like an amateur at times, plus landed some sweet combos. Jones isn't really a hard puncher, it's accumulation with him and if he's facing someone faster, it'll be harder for him to land that many shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
              could u post the vid of this?

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                could u post the vid of this?
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCVZrKw0zfs

Kovalev early, Jones middle, Kovalev late.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCVZrKw0zfs

Kovalev early, Jones middle, Kovalev late.
                  thanks, I'll be watching this again

Comment

I hope Jones smashes the hairlipped **** again

Comment

Working...
                    X