No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Leo Santa Cruz,Cristian Mijares Anticipate War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Leo Santa Cruz,Cristian Mijares Anticipate War

LOS ANGELES - Hundreds of fans turned out on a Tuesday afternoon to witness up close and personal Mexican boxing superstar Canelo Alvarez, fan favorite Alfredo "El Perro" Angulo and four other world-class action fighters for a jam-packed press conference hosted by Golden Boy Promotions to formally announce "TOE TO TOE: Canelo vs. Angulo,'' a fantastic four-fight telecast on Saturday, March 8, on SHOWTIME PPV® from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Joining the popular main event fighters at the Los Angeles Central Public Library Outdoor Plaza undefeated Two-Division World Champion Leo "Terremoto" Santa Cruz, former Three-Time World Champion Cristian "El Diamante" Mijares.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Im hyped up for this card!!all the fights are competitive fights imo,and should be a great night of boxing!!

Comment

I am not a fan of moustaches but I still don't know if Leo looks better with it or without it. Great kid regardless though.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        I am not a fan of moustaches but I still don't know if Leo looks better with it or without it. Great kid regardless though.
        Nah, the 'stache was outstanding. Definitely should have left it.

WAR SANTA CRUZ

Comment

War Mijares! That title should've been yours from the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            Leo looks candid and funny.

Comment

All said & done Rigo is #1 @ 122Lb & shall remain so until beaten. This is nothing more then an elimination!!...........

Comment

Go to war with Leo and see what happens.

Comment

After seeing what southpaw Cesar Seda was able to do against Leo i like Mijares's chances in this fight. Southpaws just might be Leo's poison.

Comment

Working...
                  X