Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia vs. Mauricio Herrera Bout in Talks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia vs. Mauricio Herrera Bout in Talks?

Sources close to the situation have informed HustleBoss.com/BoxingScene.com that WBA/WBO junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia (27-0, 16 KO’s) very well could be defending his belts against tough veteran Mauricio Herrera (20-3, 7 KO’s) in his next fight.

Garcia will be returning to the ring on March 15, but no official venue has been set at the moment.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well then...

Comment

I hope not...

Comment

HUH?

Comment

That's not that bad. Herrera is very tough and a pretty good boxer, just not much power. Hope he gets the payday.

Comment

might as well pull chavez sr out of retirement with the path he's on

and there going to sell this by saying he beat ruslan provo back in the days

Comment

come on Schaefer..

Comment

Why is this a bad fight? Danny has deserved his tune up. Boxing fans are ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  That's not that bad. Herrera is very tough and a pretty good boxer, just not much power. Hope he gets the payday.

Not that bad? Its very bad!!! Danny is the kingpin at 140 and he will fight Herrera?? Come on... I seriously dont believe.. I doubt they will make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                    come on Schaefer..
                    Who would you rather see him face, that's doable?

Comment

Working...
                    X