Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judah's Trainer: Zab Had Bad Flu Before Malignaggi Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Judah's Trainer: Zab Had Bad Flu Before Malignaggi Loss

Yoel Judah, father and trainer of former two-division champion Zab Judah, claims his son was very ill prior to last month's twelve round decision loss to Paulie Malignaggi at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

Zab, the harder puncher, was viewed by some as the favorite to win. Instead he was outboxed and dominated for most of the fight.

In the coming months, Zab is going to make one final run at a world title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Please zab always has the issue of not pulling the trigger you would think he would being from Bk lol

Comment

Im a loyal boxing fan and i like Judah, still.... So this is the LAST time i give him another chance for the 4th time... Does anyone get where im comin' from...

Comment

Shame zab just was never able to step up to the plate in the big fights. Sadly, he'll always be remembered that way.

Comment

Zab should fight at 140, six of his nine losses have come at 147.

Comment

It seemed like there was something wrong with him, but even so, he should call it a day. He's done.

Comment

i had ringside seats for this fight and Zab didn't look bad....it just excuse...he getting old that's all

Comment

Coulda, woulda, shoulda: story of Zab's whole career.

Comment

I've always liked Zab... he's been in a bunch of memorable fights. I can't imagine what it must've been like going into a big fight having just gotten over the flu. Something like that leaves you weak right when it's the last thing you need. Having said that, it is close to time for him to retire. I hope he does a couple more fights against maybe top 20 opponents, then retires for good. Wouldn't wanna see him tipping his hat to telephone poles down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Zab should fight at 140, six of his nine losses have come at 147.
                    I agree. He always performs better at 140. I thought that he said after the Clottey fight that he was done with 147. I guess he has to go where the $ is.

Comment

Working...
                    X