No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Lebedev Hits California, Greeted By Provodnikov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Lebedev Hits California, Greeted By Provodnikov

WBA cruiserweight champion Denis Lebedev of Russia arrived in the United States to begin training camp for his mandatory rematch with Guillermo Jones of Panama. When he arrived to LAX airport in California, Lebedev was greeted by several good friends, including WBO junior welterweight champion Ruslan Provodnikov and retired former champ, now turned trainer, Roman Karmakin.

[Click Here To Read More]

Is he there scouting 40+ year old fighters that he can bring to Russia?

Comment

Lebedev and Provodnikov are both tough motherfuckers.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        Lebedev and Provodnikov are both tough motherfuckers.
        You got that right

Comment

Provo seems like a genuinely nice guy... really like the guy as a fighter and a person.

Comment

Denis should enjoy his time as a champion, as soon as he steps up(especially against Wlodarczyk) he is getting knocked the **** out.

Comment

My eyes deceived me for a second there....

I thought it said Tim Bradley International in the background lol

Comment

still haven't forgotten that cheap shot on roy while he was knocked out. i'll never support this scum. i enjoyed every bit of his last fight.
                Last edited by John Barron; 01-18-2014, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  still haven't forgotten that cheap shot on roy while he was knocked out. i'll never support this scum. i enjoyed every bit of his last fight.
                  Yeah i enjoyed it too. Finally fighting old men back-fired on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    Stupid post. Lebedev stopped punching for Smoger to stop the fight but he didn't so what do you expect Lebedev to do? Step back and do nothing? One of the corrupr judges had Roy actually winning on the cards.

Comment

Working...
                    X