No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Inches Closer To Estrada Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Inches Closer To Estrada Rematch

Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez (37-0, 31 KOs) is inching closer to a rematch with Mexico's Juan Francisco "Gallo" Estrada (25-2, 18 KOs), holder of the flyweight world championship of the World Boxing Organization (WBO) and World Boxing Association (WBA). This possibility gained momentum today with the WBO placing "Chocolatito" in the number two position within their top ten rankings at 112-pounds. Gonzalez is only surpassed by Giovanni Segura in the rankings. [Click Here To Read More]

Segura vs chocolatito winner faces estrada who deserves a soft touch after his last 2 outings

Comment

This fight has to happen. Their first fight was very good, and I personally think Estrada did enough to win the fight.

Comment

Hopefully they throw down this year, great fight to make

Comment

I hope it's made. Gonzalez career is really frustrating to a degree so far. A win over Estrada at 112 is a huge win for him, the biggest of his career thus far. KO win over Niida in Yutaka's backyard for his title isn't too far behind doe.

Comment

I think Gonzalez will come in to the rematch (whenever it happens) motivated as hell and will take out Estrada in a truly career-defining performance.

Either way, Ali Raymi beats them both...

Comment

I think El Gallo beats Roman Gonzalez in a rematch. Estrada dropped down in weight to fight Gonzalez the first time and gave him hell. A rematch would be at Estrada's comfortable weight of 112. And let's not act like Roman Gonzalez is just moving up, he's been fighting in the Flyweight division for his last 3 flights. The corrupt W.B.A. allowed him to keep his title in a division he didn't compete in for over a year. People only b**ch and complain about s**t when it benefits a Mexican though. If Gonzalez beats Estrada in a rematch it definitely would be a career defining moment for him though.

Comment

This fight is high on my 2014 wish list. I hope it goes down. The first fight was a lot closer than the judges had it. I expect an exciting war in the rematch. Hopefully, they both continue to take care of business so it can happen.

Comment

Most definitely one of the best fights of 2014 IF it happen this year very, very even fight. The first was a war to close to call with Estrada putting beautiful combinations of 4-5 punches together, and Roman throwing murderous power punches all 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
                    I think El Gallo beats Roman Gonzalez in a rematch. Estrada dropped down in weight to fight Gonzalez the first time and gave him hell. A rematch would be at Estrada's comfortable weight of 112. And let's not act like Roman Gonzalez is just moving up, he's been fighting in the Flyweight division for his last 3 flights. The corrupt W.B.A. allowed him to keep his title in a division he didn't compete in for over a year. People only b**ch and complain about s**t when it benefits a Mexican though. If Gonzalez beats Estrada in a rematch it definitely would be a career defining moment for him though.
                    I see a lot of whining going on in this post. Considering he has made his career fighting basically on the road and not his own comfy backyard. He will beat estrada again if they fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X