No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez, Vera Go Face To Face in San Antonio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez, Vera Go Face To Face in San Antonio

San Antonio,Texas --- (L-R) Former WBC Middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. and No. 1 contender Bryan Vera pose during the press conference to announce their upcoming exciting rematch battle , Saturday, March 1 , at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas and televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing®. Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

Behold Ladies and Gents ; The biggest sloth in boxing , on the left side of the pic of course

Comment

Chavez doesn't look too sure of himself in that picture.

Although it might be that he just happens to look kind of like a natural idiot.

Comment

I'll take a guess that the silver spoon in the mouth, weed smoking bum won't make weight by the time of the fight and fake's a injury to get out of it.

Comment

Jr looks fat

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth
            Chavez doesn't look too sure of himself in that picture.

Although it might be that he just happens to look kind of like a natural idiot.
            He always looks like that.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Sometimes I feel bad for Chavez. Im starting to like him tho, since he already paid his dues with the Martinez ass whooping that he took.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Sometimes I feel bad for Chavez. Im starting to like him tho, since he already paid his dues with the Martinez ass whooping that he took.

He's got ATG genes in him, although I don't get why his father doesn't just beat his ass with a belt or something.. keep that mofo disciplined.

Pull an Angel Garcia and slap your son in the corner if you have to.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePugalist View Post
                  Behold Ladies and Gents ; The biggest sloth in boxing , on the left side of the pic of course
                  The biggest sloth that seriously hurt and almost KOed the best pound for pound , Martinez. He did it without training, drinking, smoking pot,partying. He is a man. Mayweather is the sloth and clown, idiot.

Comment

Is it me or does the ring card girl on the left look like Rigo in the face?

Comment

Working...
                    X