No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Zab Judah Ready For One Final Run in 2014

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Zab Judah Ready For One Final Run in 2014

Ryan Burton catches up with former two division world champion Zab Judah to discuss the boxing reality show "Knockout," what his plans are for the future, what division he intends to target and more. [Click Here To Read More]

no. stop it. don't.

Comment

go away, Zab...take Ricardo Mayorga with you

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        go away, Zab...take Ricardo Mayorga with you
        I hear you!!! Wrap it up zab or go to the UFC it seems like all the old boxers think they can make it on the UFC including Roy

Comment

Garcia and paulie were his final run. Just stop now

Comment

zab judah is deeply connected with the mob. i have known this for years. he keeps getting put in these high profile fights because they know he's a good boy and he will lose on purpose so the mob can make money.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              zab judah is deeply connected with the mob. i have known this for years. he keeps getting put in these high profile fights because they know he's a good boy and he will lose on purpose so the mob can make money.
              He does not to be paid to lose. I do not think he could have beaten the last few guys he lost to anyway.

Comment

There gotta to be some merit to Zab losing fights on purpose . I don't know about mob ties but he's probably laying heavy money on his opponents cause that performance against Paulie was just shiftless . Especially was u contrast it against his performance Vs Garcia . Fogettaboutit ( Italian voice)

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Ryan Burton catches up with former two division world champion Zab Judah to discuss the boxing reality show "Knockout," what his plans are for the future, what division he intends to target and more. [Click Here To Read More]
                  Final Destination...Part 5

Comment

Go away dude.. These "finals runs" have been the topic of your entire career. Dumb as a rock, always stuck in the same hurdle.

Comment

Working...
                    X