No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mike Perez Talks Takam, Training Camp, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Mike Perez Talks Takam, Training Camp, More

Luis Sandoval catches up with heavyweight contender Mike Perez to discuss his upcoming HBO televised showdown with Carlos Takam, the training camp for the fight, the injuries to Magomed, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sure as **** has a leg up on most Cuban boxers i mean you can understand about half the **** he says but he does speak English and he has the classic Cuban boxer cocky personality and you can tell although only 50% of the **** he says is understandable lol "Its My belt". You can tell the Mago injury fkd with him a little also he said in another interview in the past people contacted him and his wife blaming him for Mago's injury which was some low **** hopefully he is the same old guy in there and does the fallen recovering warrior proud in his next fight.

Comment

It would be better if he would watch tapes of his opponents.

Comment

Mike comes across as a really decent guy. He's not only exciting, but he's likable. I hope he goes far.

I don't understand how he or anyone else doesn't watch tapes of their opponents. Perez said he doesn't even watch boxing! lol

Comment

A buzz is building and doors are opening . Just keep winning baby . "The Rebel " is comming.. 2014!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Mike comes across as a really decent guy. He's not only exciting, but he's likable. I hope he goes far.

I don't understand how he or anyone else doesn't watch tapes of their opponents. Perez said he doesn't even watch boxing! lol
            Im telling you he is cocky he was like nah they need to watch me lol . I like that confidence not too douchy about it just the right amount of douchyness. Although when he starts fighting bigger names his trainer better watch the damn tapes for him .

Comment

Carlos Takam's first fight was against that french dude that Roy Jones Jr. just beat. It's a small world.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                Im telling you he is cocky he was like nah they need to watch me lol . I like that confidence not too douchy about it just the right amount of douchyness. Although when he starts fighting bigger names his trainer better watch the damn tapes for him .
                I dunno, man. I didn't catch any of that at all. I must have a low "douche-filter." lol

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  I dunno, man. I didn't catch any of that at all. I must have a low "douche-filter." lol
                  No you have a human ear his english is not the best lol But i caught that lil quip when he said that he didnt over do it tho, the way he did it was smooth.

Comment

I was watching an interview earlier of Abel and he was talking about how he had to get Perez on the right mindset after the Mago situation. Bet it is a very unique situation to try and march forward from.

I don't like the Cuban style of boxing but I do like Mike. He comes to fight and if you come forward and fight you have my support. Also if the great Abel is training you, then you have my support too!

Comment

Working...
                    X