Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Fury: Haye is Now Ridiculed, Credibilty is Lost!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Fury: Haye is Now Ridiculed, Credibilty is Lost!

Peter Fury, uncle and trainer of undefeated heavyweight contender Tyson Fury (21-0, 15KOs), has no respect left for former two-division champion David Haye (26-2, 24KOs) - after reports have surfaced that Haye plans to continue his career in the new year.

Fury and Haye were set to face off last September, but Haye withdrew a week before the fight with a small cut above his eye, which he claimed was suffered during a sparring session.
    [Click Here To Read More]

david "the bank robber" haye.

Comment

I know there is a lot of hate for Haye on here... But Im just saying, regardless of whats gone on and how questionable it does make Haye look which I agree with, I would still watch Haye fight over Fury every time.

Comment

"What are you anyway?" - peter fury asks david haye

Comment

the shoulder thing was probably an old injury.

Comment

Haye is a fraud and a con-artist, no two ways about it - that's exactly what he is and has been for several years now. But Peter Fury needs to understand that his nephew and "credibility" don't belong in the same sentence together unless "no" is right in front of it.

This is Tyson Fury's claim to fame/legacy:

Comment

He's basically saying Haye injured himself on purpose to lose over £5 million, caravan park education is a failure.

Comment

Does David Haye want to fight for the WBC title?

Bermane Stiverne calls Haye "a liar and a fool":

http://www.boxingnews.com.ua/ru/novo...lzhets-i-durak

Comment

From what I read, the shoulder problem was something Haye had been carrying for quite a while. It flared up from time to time and he knew that, eventually, he would need surgery to rectify it.
                  So why did he agree to fight fury in Feb then book himself in for surgery afterwards?
                  Why not come clean about the shoulder, get it fixed, then fight Fury later in the year when it was fully healed?
                  The only explanation which makes sense is that, as Peter Fury had been saying all along,
                  Haye didn't want the fight and was just jerking them around. He stated in an interview just days after the second contract was signed that Haye would find some reason to pull out again and that's exactly what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post
                    I know there is a lot of hate for Haye on here... But Im just saying, regardless of whats gone on and how questionable it does make Haye look which I agree with, I would still watch Haye fight over Fury every time.
                    You would? Like that great fight vs Wladimir? Fury would atleast go out on his shield and not look to his toe for a bailout.

Comment

Working...
                    X