Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marco Huck: Arslan May Retire After I'm Done With Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marco Huck: Arslan May Retire After I'm Done With Him!

WBO cruiserweight champion Marco Huck discusses his upcoming rematch with Firat Arslan, scheduled for January 25th. He also talks about his performance in the first meeting with Arslan and much more.

You were born in Serbia but live and fight in Germany - Can you tell us a little about your background?

My family moved to Germany when I was nine years old and I started doing sports like Taekwondo and Kickboxing there. When I was 19 I started my professional boxing career and here I am – the WBO Cruiserweight World Champion with eleven title defenses to my name! [Click Here To Read More]

I respect Marco and his style. Also he gives rematches, but i seriously think he should've been unified champ with two if not three of the titles already. But this guy is all guts AND glory by stepping up to Povetkin even though it was a paper title atleast he has the guts to take on a challenge.

Comment

great interview. i always love watching huck because you know its gonna be a close, controversial fight that usually has lots of action. i think that was one of the things boxing was missing in 2013...huck is usually pretty active as far as champions go but he only fought once last year.

would love to see him and guillermo jones go at it

Comment

Working...
      X