No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Tyson Stops Near Brawl at ESPN Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Tyson Stops Near Brawl at ESPN Weighin

It was a fiery weigh-in for the ESPN Friday Night Fights televised card, taking place tomorrow night at the Target Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota. The card is presented by Iron Mike Productions, Seconds Out Promotions and Warriors Boxing, the event (the year's first installment of the 17th season of ESPN Friday Night Fights) will be headlined by a 12-round main event for the IBF Junior Lightweight Championship fight between champion Argenis Mendez (21-2-1, 11 KOs) of Brooklyn, New York via San Juan, Dominican Republic and #1-ranked undefeated challenger Rances "Kid Blast" Barthelemy (19-0, 12 KOs) from Miami, via Cuba.

[Click Here To Read More]

How the tables have turned ..... Wasn't long ago Mike was being held back at weigh-ins now he's doing the holding back . Lol . Really rooting for mike to be successful in the promoting game.

Comment

Originally posted by Respect Power View Post
      How the tables have turned ..... Wasn't long ago Mike was being held back at weigh-ins now he's doing the holding back . Lol . Really rooting for mike to be successful in the promoting game.
      Me too. Tyson is a man of many depths and fights. He's really turned around as a person and its great to see who he is now. If he becomes big in promoting he can probably help with this "cold war" bull**** we got going on between top rank and golden boy, as well as allow MORE fighters to be at the top and well known. Making the talent pool much larger and ultimately making boxing a bigger sport.

Comment

Originally posted by RightStraight View Post
        Me too. Tyson is a man of many depths and fights. He's really turned around as a person and its great to see who he is now. If he becomes big in promoting he can probably help with this "cold war" bull**** we got going on between top rank and golden boy, as well as allow MORE fighters to be at the top and well known. Making the talent pool much larger and ultimately making boxing a bigger sport.
        Seems like he's trying to be the opposite of what he was . His ego's gone now and seems so down to earth ..

He's one of the most recognizable faces in boxing that will help him get his talent pool up. I'm rooting for bartelamy but I'll be rooting for Mike's fighters in the rest of the bouts

Comment

Mike laying down the law.

Comment

Originally posted by Respect Power View Post
            Yeah, same thing happened to B-Hop.

Comment

If I was a boxer, I would want Mike to be my promoter. War Tyson!!!!

Comment

Mike Tyson epitomizes COOL!

Comment

The man has been through it all in his life while most fade and disappear or stay at rock bottom Mike get knocked down but gets getting up and never quits good for him

Comment

Better not piss off Tyson.

Comment

Working...
                    X