Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Wants Early Election in Bid To Become President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko Wants Early Election in Bid To Become President

Former heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko vowed to bring order to what he describes as a "fight without rules" in Ukraine, calling for early elections in which he plans to stand against President Viktor Yanukovych.

In an interview with AFP, Klitschko also revealed he had held secret talks with Ukraine's hugely powerful oligarchs and tried to win their support for the mass protests against Yanukovych.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Klit wants a lot, his demands are not going to work outside of boxing

Bonte cant save u anymore mate

Comment

I had the Feeling by reading this article that Vitali is somehow Feeling that he is starting to slowly lose support.

Comment

He's not dealing with the WBC, he can't so easily have his own way.

Comment

Would love to see the former HW champ of the world become the president of any country. It would be an amazing accomplishment. But Klitchko is up against some serious political war from what I hear, he's dealing with the Ukranian underworld in this aspect so rules and laws are not going to be upheld like they would need to for him to have a fair shot at this race.

Still hope he pulls it off though! Go Klitchko

Comment

if pac can be congressman, klit can be a prezodint!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I was surprised to see the kilt bros on frontlines of the barricade a couple weeks ago . I believe that vitali is a good person and wants to do right, but I don't know how qualified he is to run a country . He may be in over his head but I wish him the best.

Comment

Working...
              X