No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Could Get Crack at Stieglitz-Abraham Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Could Get Crack at Stieglitz-Abraham Winner

According to World Boxing Organization President Francisco "Paco" Valcarcel, former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (47-1-1, 32KOs) could have the opportunity to challenge for the WBO title at 168-pounds in 2014.

The belt is going to be at stake on March 1 in Germany, when champion Robert Stieglitz (46-3, 26KOs) defends the title against Arthur Abraham (38-4, 28KOs) in a trilogy clash.

Chavez will return to action on March 15th at the Alamodome in San Antonio, when he faces Bryan Vera in a rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    According to World Boxing Organization President Francisco "Paco" Valcarcel, former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (47-1-1, 32KOs) could have the opportunity to challenge for the WBO title at 168-pounds in 2014.

The belt is going to be at stake on March 1 in Germany, when champion Robert Stieglitz (46-3, 26KOs) defends the title against Arthur Abraham (38-4, 28KOs) in a trilogy clash.

Chavez will return to action on March 15th at the Alamodome in San Antonio, when he faces Bryan Vera in a rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Steiglitz likes to scrap. He did good vs Andrade.

Would like to see Abraham vs Chavez though.

Comment

Chaves would lose to both of them. I cant see him beating a titleholder or anyone of significance.

Comment

WBC won't like that!
        I wonder what they'll do to make sure he gets their belt

Comment

I wouldn't wanna see chavez vs anybody .

Comment

:

Comment

A focused and determined Chavez could beat anybody

Comment

For anyone who has boxed and understands the skill aspect Chavez is so bad like hes horrible i mean all he did was come in as Cruiserweight and walk down middleweights after they were punched out. I thought Zbik won that fite as you have to "take" off the champ.

However i do hope Abraham wins and "Taylors" him to the canvas with a body shot.

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                  WBC won't like that!
                  I wonder what they'll do to make sure he gets their belt
                  what organization wouldn't want him? not talking about how good he is or anything like that,just his popularity and the money he brings,no wonder the wbo is offering him the chance

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                    For anyone who has boxed and understands the skill aspect Chavez is so bad like hes horrible i mean all he did was come in as Cruiserweight and walk down middleweights after they were punched out. I thought Zbik won that fite as you have to "take" off the champ.

However i do hope Abraham wins and "Taylors" him to the canvas with a body shot.
                    Spot on with that comment. Any decently skilled SMW beats Chavez.

Comment

Working...
                    X