No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarado is Focused on Knocking Kazuto Ioka Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alvarado is Focused on Knocking Kazuto Ioka Out

Japanese champion Kazuto Ioka has been invincible at home. Of the 13 fights on his record, nine by knockout and no defeats. They are going to clash on December 31st at the Colosseum Bodymaker in Osaka, Japan. Three of his last four fights ended before twelve rounds. But Nicaraguan challenger Felix Alvarado (18-0, 15KOs) is focused to stop Ioka and return home with the 108-pound championship of the World Boxing Association (WBA).

[Click Here To Read More]

Ioka should try to go to FlW after this.

He doesn't beat Roman, should shoot for Yaegashi

Comment

Dammit, I thought Mike was fighting...

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
        Dammit, I thought Mike was fighting...
        Mile High needs a long layoff..that eye jammy didn't look good..i'd be surprised if he didn't have lasting damage from it..

Comment

Anyone know anything about Felix Alvarado? He'll have to be damn good to stand a chance against Ioka.

Comment

Heh heh.. Why would you think it was Mike Alvarado when the article title clearly says "Alvarado is focused on knocking KAZUTO IOKA out"? Ioka is a Strawweight and MIKE Alvarado is a Jr. Welterweight... That's a 9 division separation and a 30+ pound difference. tisk tisk

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe
              Heh heh.. Why would you think it was Mike Alvarado when the article title clearly says "Alvarado is focused on knocking KAZUTO IOKA out"? Ioka is a Strawweight and MIKE Alvarado is a Jr. Welterweight... That's a 9 division separation and a 30+ pound difference. tisk tisk
              rado ain't sht to king of straw, ali raymi. no cw necessary

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
              X