No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim Richardson Comes To Adrien Broner's Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naazim Richardson Comes To Adrien Broner's Defense

In the wake of his upset loss to Marcos Maidana this past weekend, the criticism directed towards three-division world champion Adrien Broner has been hot and heavy.

Broner, one of the more brazen and brash characters you will meet in the sport, seems to be the type of guy that fans either love or hate because of his outlandish, ultra confident personality.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Last edited by BTL; 12-20-2013, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Floyd fans aren't gonna like this one. But as usual, Brother Naz was on point.

Comment

I like naazim but i think he's down playing the way broner lost. Ecspcally after the way some we're hyping him up. Adrian can come back , idk about him being a ppv star thou ,but the next time he steps up in competition at whatever weight class he's gotta show somthing or who cares about him ? No one .

Comment

Originally posted by Respect Power View Post
          I like naazim but i think he's down playing the way broner lost. Ecspcally after the way some we're hyping him up. Adrian can come back , idk about him being a ppv star thou ,but the next time he steps up in competition at whatever weight class he's gotta show somthing or who cares about him ? No one .
          Did you read the interview?? I don't see how you came to that conclusion.

Comment

Wonder if the "We hate AB" folks gonna go in on Brother Nasim, who may be the most respected cat in boxing.

Comment

Solid interview by Naazim. Not too often a trainer comes off so insightful in these interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I'm curious, WTF does Floyd fans have to do with this?

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                  I'm curious, WTF does Floyd fans have to do with this?
                  Maybe you should read the quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Ortiz got a late of hate, maybe more and granted the mofo has no heart. However Broner talked a lot more so deserves humble pie.

You don't hump, act more hurt than you really are from a lil headbutt, and punch after the bell and get respect.

Comment

Working...
                    X