No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Glen Johnson vs. Bobby Gunn Early Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Glen Johnson vs. Bobby Gunn Early Results

Travis Thompson vs Julius Leegrand - 4 rounds lightweight - Thompson started off the fight implementing a relentless body attack on Leegrand. Leegrand was able to counter a few times before Thompson displayed a full body attack at the end of the round. In the 2nd round Leegrand was landing the harder shots but they were few and far between as compared to Thompson with the lighter but more aggressive punching.

[Click Here To Read More]

Holy hell, they're fighting today?

Comment

WTF? Fights on Hump Day?

Comment

oh ffs, now im curious about this ****. no stream im sure

Comment

Let's have him in the ring with Roy Jones again. A battle for who is the best shot cruiserweight in the world.

Comment

Johnson should retire too. He's gotta be, what, about 64 by now, right?

Comment

Didn't bobby gunn say he would ko roy

Comment

Yoooo boxing is ridiculous,Johnson is ancient and has 18 losses who is giving him a license...I mean at what point does enough become "ENOUGH" it's just as ridiculous as that one cat who was allowed to amass well over 100 losses...like who does that..

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  Yoooo boxing is ridiculous,Johnson is ancient and has 18 losses who is giving him a license...I mean at what point does enough become "ENOUGH" it's just as ridiculous as that one cat who was allowed to amass well over 100 losses...like who does that..
                  To be fair, a lot of those losses are robberies.

Comment

Every time I get used to Johnson being retired, he fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X