No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Seda's Trainer Proud of Performance With Santa Cruz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Seda's Trainer Proud of Performance With Santa Cruz

César Seda Sr., father, trainer and manager of Cesar Seda Jr. (25-2, 17KOs), says that even though his son lost to WBC super bantamweight champion Leo Santa Cruz last Saturday night in San Antonio, he showed he’s ready to be right up there in the elite ranks of boxing. Seda Jr. was defeated by way of a twelve round unanimous decision as part of a Showtime televised quadrupleheader from the Alamodome.

[Click Here To Read More]

He should be, Seda proved to be a tough opponent. If he would have brought more power to the weight, he would have been a serious threat. The kid is fundamentally sound, a decently skilled fighter.

Comment

Seda showed a LOT in the fight and I think in time can win a belt. Solid skills. I'm pulling for him.

Comment

Yep i agree he looked alot better than the world champion Terrazas who got crushed like a coke can and was moving pretty well and timing some nices counters. No shame in losing a points decision to Santa Cruz who has Paul Williams type power punch output throwing close to or over 1000 punches a fight.

Comment

Exciting fight, both men had their moments. Santa Cruz is just that much better, but I think Seda could beat a lot of guys in that division. Excited to see who he faces next.

Comment

He should go back down to his original weight class, I know it was an opportunity to fight a champ, but he doesn't have the power.

Comment

Working...
            X