No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Says Finger Should Not Point at Alex Ariza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer Says Finger Should Not Point at Alex Ariza

There is presently a palpable buzz in the city of San Antonio ahead of tonight’s Showtime-televised duel between WBA welterweight champion Adrien Broner and former titlist Marcos Maidana.

Things got a bit hyped at Friday’s weigh-in but even before the two fighters took to the stage there was another storyline that caught the sport by storm.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Of course not, because he's also the s&c coach for Maidana. If he weren't, you'd be smearing his name all over the place and suggesting Pacquiao is dirty too.

Comment

When in doubt, blame the Chinese and their food! lol

Comment

There has to be quotes out there of Schaefer saying the exact opposite before.

Comment

i'm going with the chinese food.

Comment

I see a lot of people coming down on Rios like hes the devil over this and calling him a cheater and please don't get me wrong, im not defending anybody using banned substances but im reading some of the comments and I have to wonder how many of the people making them are fans of other fighters who have tested positive for something before.

I mean a cheater is a cheater right? Taking any banned substance is cheating so I got to thinking who else has been caught whether its an over the counter banned substance or cocaine or some type of performance enhancer and a lot of them are well respected fighters to this day, off the top of my head there is Fernando Vargas, Berto, Holyfield, RJJ, Vitali Klitschko, Mosley, Lamont Peterson, Tarver, James Toney, Pernell Whitaker, Mayorga, and Mike Tyson admitted to using a fake penis to cheat drug tests.

Im sure there are a lot more and again, im not defending the use of banned substances for anybody but the point is for the guys who are coming down hard on Rios you should take a look at some of the people you support as well before commenting and coming off as a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by Le samouraï View Post
              Of course not, because he's also the s&c coach for Maidana. If he weren't, you'd be smearing his name all over the place and suggesting Pacquiao is dirty too.

yup

Comment

contaminated chinese tables and peecups are the cause of this.

Comment

I blame it on someone peeing in his chinese food

Comment

Rios obviously tried an ancient chinese recipe for tiger penis...
                    Just happens that tigers in china are all jacked up to escape extinction.

Comment

Working...
                    X